Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Here’s your sign

Mark 8:12

        I really like the visual here, Jesus gives a sigh. How human is this? Like, really guys? You want a sign? Who do you think I am, Jeff  Foxworthy?  How often are we exasperated and give a sigh of our own? 

      I can see Jesus saying, ‘ buck up guys, no signs, no miracles, just do it!’  Sometimes we act like children and not in a good way. 

        So here in the midst of Lent, no excuses, keep going.  My excuse for today is that I
am on a 1440 mile drive. Right now I am in the back seat, my turn to sleep but I am typing on my phone. No excuses. No excuses on how I drive, react and treat other drivers either. So kindly forgive any typo’s and let us all move on in our journey of love, Lent  and our commitment to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment